- REG: Human Federation Starfleet officers, [pics #1-3, 5-6] Lieutenant Junior Grade (Lt JG) Reginald Barclay (actor Dwight Schultz), Systems Diagnostic Engineer, speaking to his SO (Superior Officer), [pic #4] Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cmdr) Geordi LaForge (actor LeVar Burton), Chief Engineering Officer (CEO), in the Ten Forward lounge of the Enterprise NCC-1701-D on stardate 43807.4 in the year 2366, from the Star Trek: The Next Generation (ST:TNG) episode Hollow Pursuits
- OTAKUism: (In the absence of more information, these pics are only what I can assume are…) Star Trek: The Next Generation Saint Valentine’s Day cards: [row 1] USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D Starfleet Captain (Capt.) Jean-Luc Picard (actor Sir Patrick Stewart): “Care to be my Number One?”; Starfleet Lieutenant (Lt.) Worf (Rozhenko), son of Mogh (actor Michael Dorn): “I don’t bite on the first date”; [row 2] Starfleet (Lieutenant Commander [Lt. Cmdr.]) Counselor Deanna Troi (actress Marina Sirtis): “I know what you’re thinking. The answer is yes.”; Soong-type android Starfleet Lieutenant Commander (Lt. Cmdr.) Data (actor Brent Spiner): “Scanners show sexy life forms in this area. Oh. It’s only you.”; [row 3] Starfleet Commander (Cmdr.) William T. Riker (actor Jonathan Frakes): “Your phaser’s on kill, but you’re stunning me!”; Starfleet Ensign (Ens.) Wesley Crusher (actor Wil Wheaton): “You’re worth shutting up for!”; [row 4] Starfleet Lieutenant (Lt.) Geordi La Forge (actor LeVar Burton): “I can see that you’re a hottie”; Starfleet Commander (Cmdr.) Doctor Beverly Howard Crusher (actress Gates McFadden): “Is that cardiac arr[h]ythmia or are you happy to see me?”
Sexually Ambiguous Data is my favorite meme that I’ve created.
Women of Star Trek by Dennis Budd. [deviantart]
- OTAKUism: The Women of Star Trek: [Row 1 Lt] Lt. Nyota Uhura, Human Communications Officer of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (Star Trek: The Original Series); [Row 1 Mid] Beverley Cheryl Howard Crusher, Human CMO (Chief Medical Officer) of the USS Enterprise-D NCC-1701-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation); [Row 1 Rt] Deanna Troi, Betazoid Counselor of the USS Enterprise-D NCC-1701-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation); [Row 2 Lt] Lt. Natasha Yar, Human Chief Tactical Officer of the USS Enterprise-D NCC-1701-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation); [Row 2 Mid] Jadzia Dax, Trill Science Officer of Deep Space 9 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine); & [Row 2 Rt] Kira Nerys, Bajoran Liaison Officer of Deep Space 9 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine); [Row 3 Lt] Ezri Tigan Dax, Trill Counselor of Deep Space 9 (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine); [Row 3 Mid] Kathryn Janeway, Human Captain of the USS Voyager NCC-74656 (Star Trek: Voyager); & [Row 3 Rt] B’Elanna Torres, Klingon Chief Engineer of the USS Voyager NCC-74656 (Star Trek: Voyager) | Dennis Budd, illustrator
The Star Trek Crew (TNG), crocheted
Knitting truly is the tool of the Devil.
- OTAKUism: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Captain (Capt.) Jean-Luc Picard, [top row Rt-Lt] First Officer (1st Ofcr.) Commander William Thomas Riker (not
Striker!), Soong-type android Lieutenant Commander (Lt. Cmdr.) Data, Navigator Lieutenant Junior Grade (Lt., JG) Geordi LaForge; [mid row Rt-Lt] Klingon Lieutenant Junior Grade (Lt., JG) Worf, son of Mogh; acting Ensign Wesley Crusher, Betazoid Counselor Deanna Troi [bot row Rt-Lt] Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Doctor Beverley Howard Crusher, Q, El-Aurian Ten Forward bartender Guinan
I feel like i may have reblogged this once already, but I don’t care it’s AWESOME SAUCE
What he said.
- OTAKUism: the BorGalactus vs the Enterprise (Marvel Comics / Star Trek [TOS & TNG] crossover)
- actor Brent Spiner (Lt. Cmdr. Data on “Star Trek: The Next Generation”) & black hole physicist Dr. Stephen Hawking
A kilt. Interesting….
Patrick Stewart and Brit Ekland
Men in kilts make me very, very happy. Patrick Stewart in a kilt? oh hells yeah.
People have asked me why you got this tattooed, my answer is always why wouldnt you.
Why do I even bother with you?
ANY of you.