- cutie in a Batman t-shirt
- Disney Princesses Tattoo Templates: [1st row / top Lt] Siren: Ariel of The Little Mermaid franchise; [1st row / top Rt] Bayou Beauty: Tiana of the 2009 Princess & the Frog film; [2nd row Lt] Once Upon a Dream: Aurora of the 1959 Sleeping Beauty film; [2nd row Rt] Waiting for True Love’s Kiss: Snow White of the 1937 Snow White & the 7 Dwarves film; [3rd row Lt] (Arabic: translation needed!): Jasmine of the Aladdin franchise; [3rd row Rt] Till the Last Petal Falls: Belle of the Beauty & the Beast franchise; [4th row / bot Lt] Those Who Wander Are Not Always Lost: Tinker Bell of the Peter Pan / Disney Fairies franchises; & [4th row / bot Rt] Follow the White Rabbit: Alice of the 1951 Alice in Wonderland film
Yay! Cold weather means I get to put my #knit projects to good use! #doctorwho #knitting #wittylittleknitter (Taken with Instagram)
#InkedDoll Sara Fabel by Andy Hartmark
Amanda Wiles Petersen
in love with this
That is so beautiful!! But I wouldn’t dare steal someone else’s tattoo design.. I wouldn’t want it done to me.
- OTAKUism: amateur babe w/ Superman undies
Jason and Lisa last night at the Shine On Sierra Leone 5th Annual Fundraiser | May 25th, 2011.
This beautiful man plays Khal Drogo on Games of Thrones. Yeah, that’s right, Lisa Bonet went from Lenny Kravitz to him. WELL DONE.
- OTAKUism: Princess Leia sexy cosplay
I love my tattoo. Legend of Zelda FTW
Thanks for the submission, thefantasticgir!
Yeah, I’m SURE she’s a true X-MEN fan.
This has been a problem for some time now. Girls claim to be comic-book geeks when they are FAR from it. Having watched the X-MEN, Spider-Man and Batman cartoons DOES NOT MAKE YOU A FAN OF COMICS. I have met plenty of girls that say, “OMG! I LOVE comics SO much.” I always smile and nod, but think to myself, “Bullshit, you beautiful whore.”
Here’s some ways to tell if a girl is actually into comic-books.
- She has some form of a graphic novel collection on her book-shelf which is VOID of teen romance novels.
- She’s in line to meet Alan Moore at Comic-Con San Diego DURING the Twilight panel.
- She was reading the Scott Pilgrim books BEFORE any word of Michael Cera’s latest film.
- She has a favorite X-MEN for reasons beyond, “They look hot.”
- She skips out on Ash Wednesday to pick up new books.
- She defends to the death that Spider-Man 3 was a terrible, TERRIBLE film.
- Her favorite Scarlett Johansson movie was Ghost World, until she saw the latest trailer for Iron-Man 2.
- She doesn’t think of Alfred Hitchcock when she hears the word “Vertigo”.
- She doesn’t think it’s weird for girls to dress up as Robin for Halloween.
- She still loves zombies, robots and dinosaurs even though they’re severely exploited in Indie-Pop-Culture.
And those are just to few ways to find out if your “Comic Book Lover” is legit. Of course, if she’s as smoking hot as the babe featured above, you really don’t give a shit now do you?
To the ladies out there that think they’re Comic Book Geeks, Check YO self before you WRECK yo SELF!!Pshhhh really now? Was this necessary? :/ sexism’s so witty guys!!!
this is fucking stupid. so because i like twilight means i am automatically not a real comic book geek? given i am not half as good look as the girl in the picture, but thats a fucking stupid thing to assume that just because a girl has twilight and graphic novels on her self that she doesn’t actually like comics. thats like saying because i like bands like paramore and the starting line means that i can’t listen to american nightmare or minor threat (all bands which i listen to on the regular) because they are two completely different genres.
also, when i hear “vertigo” i think of lucille 2 from arrested development. does that also mean i’m not an actual comic nerd?
AND MY FAVORITE SCARLETT JOHANSSON MOVIE IS HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU OKAY. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.
and the only thing on this fucking list that applies to DC fans is the comment about the robin costume. SORORITY GIRLS ARE ROBIN FOR HALLOWEEN ALL THE FUCKING TIME NOW THATS TO LEG AVENUE. SO NICE TRY WITH THAT ONE.
sorry this whole thing pisses me off, mainly because there are more dudes walking around with fucking batman and green lantern and superman shirts on but no nothing about the fucking characters or have ever picked up a fucking comic in their life and no one EVER calls them out on it (well i do, but thats besides the point). it’s always the girls.
get the fuck over it, there are people who claim to like something but don’t know shit about it in every fanbase. let people like whatever the fuck they like, because its not going to harsh your mellow or affect your reading of comics in any way.
- Fuck the idiot who sits there and says one has to have read Scott Pilgrim to be legit. Firstly i’m a comic book art snob, that means I dont like reading shit thats art sucks. I can BARELY get through gotham city sirens cause everyone looks like they eat babies aside from the cover art.
- also, i have yet to see quality comic book shirts for women outside of junk food (which i refuse to buy). So yes I shop men’s, but i can also identify the artist they used for the said shirt so fuck you.
- fuck alan moore, he’s the asshole who almost EVERYTIME bitches and complains like a little hairy girl when one of his comics (which he gave permission to use) is made into film because its not good enough. He can take his vegan, magic making ass outta here. if i wasnt a REAL CBGG, would i know such a thing?
- Fuck zombies, vampires and werewolves robots and dinosaurs. there overrated and got nothing on vulcans and angels and fairies.
- I tend to give away my comics after reading them 1000 times to help people get into them. I’m doing a public service and also i don’t like clutter.
- Fuck xmen as they have emma frost and i’m not reading that shit.
- i’m just a bad catholic as is.
- any comic book movie that has christian bale/ marvel comic book movie sucks. this is standard knowledge
- never cared much for scarlett. she’s so so to me.
- as a nurse i think of the medical condition vertigo asshole.
- whores dress up as robin, along with emma frost cosplay. its not weird no, just trashy because women often time ruin things along with make them better.
- i like smut manga, almost romanic novelish but with occasional rape.